These changes took effect on Wednesday, March 25th, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Fall 2014 Release incorporated a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities. This release provided the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Brightidea's Fall 2014 release and the next generation architecture, please visit the Fall 2014 pages or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers who are on the Fall 2014 release or newer, below are the updates and improvements in today’s release:
- The Pipeline Idea List now supports filtering and sorting for all columns excluding the "Visible" column
- Foreign characters are now supported for user tagging for comments in Action Items and Step Manage pages
- For the Pipeline Idea List view, any applied column filtering now remains when scrolling down the Idea List
- Ideas added to a Project Step now correctly apply the configured Project Owner and Team Members
- When creating a new Pipeline, the list of Pipelines in the "Copy Existing" dropdown menu now displays all existing Pipelines
- Fixed an issue in which manually advancing an Idea to another Step would not show the idea in the "Decisions Made" tab of its previous Step
- Fixed an issue in which Manage Steps pages would sometimes not load
- Fixed an issue in which ideas would sometimes not appear correctly in the Pipeline Steps view
- Fixed an issue in which the Edit Scorecard Template page would not display a scrollbar
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- When attempting to filter by Idea Code in the WebStorm Admin ideas grid, including the "D" (for example, "D101") now filters accordingly
- Fixed an issue in which adding a table to the description of an idea would cause the Idea Boards to be displayed incorrectly
- Fixed an issue in which Rules Engine email templates would not be visible in Internet Explorer
- Fixed an issue in which idea titles containing single- and double-quotations would not appear correctly in WebStorm Admin exports
- Fixed an issue in which adding Evaluators to a Batch Round would not save correctly
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for April 8th, 2015. Happy Innovating!