These changes took effect on Wednesday, April 8th, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Fall 2014 Release incorporated a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities. This release provided the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Brightidea's Fall 2014 release and the next generation architecture, please visit the Fall 2014 pages or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers who are on the Fall 2014 release or newer, below are the updates and improvements in today’s release:
- Step Exports now have the option of including scorecard question data; to export scorecard question data, check the "Ideas" option from the Export Step Data popup
- When configuring a Step and selecting Evaluators, we now display a countdown to the maximum number of Evaluators for a Step. Currently, each Step has a limit of 30 Evaluators
- Fixed an issue in which exports from the Pipeline Ideas List would not display score and point column data
- Copy Idea now correctly appends Extra Submission Questions and Additional Info when selected
- Quickly clicking "Commit" multiple times for an Action Item no longer creates duplicate submissions and inaccurate score percentages
- Fixed an issue in which not all ideas would be displayed in the Step Manage Action Items Progress list
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- Deleting a parent Community will now no longer delete child Communities
- Fixed an issue in which, if a user account is deleted and then recreated, that user could not log in
- Fixed an issue in which users could not log in correctly
- Fixed an issue in which the Notifications list would not display correctly if added to WebStorm Dynamic Navigation
- Fixed an issue in which notifications were not being pushed to the Brightidea Mobile App. Learn more about the Brightidea Mobile App here.
- Fixed an issue in which the Status Reputation Points status list in WebStorm setup would not correctly display the list of available idea statuses
- Fixed an issue in which Rules Engine emails would not display the same formatting as the email template
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for April 22th, 2015. Happy Innovating!
Currently the limit is 30 evaluators is it possible to extend this to 50?