These changes took effect on Wednesday, April 22nd, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Fall 2014 Release incorporated a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities. This release provided the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Brightidea's Fall 2014 release and the next generation architecture, please visit the Fall 2014 pages or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers who are on the Fall 2014 release or newer, below are the updates and improvements in today’s release:
- Upon assignment of Scorecard Action Items, the Scorecard template used will have limited editing functionality in order to prevent errors and preserve data consistency
- From the Pipeline Idea List, sorting a column now respects filtering if a column filter is applied
- Fixed an issue in which, when copying a Pipeline, rules and parameters were not completely copied
- Fixed an issue in which exporting Ideas from the Pipeline List would timeout before completing
- Fixed an issue in which Spider Charts for the Scorecard Decisions Made tab would appear without a scroll bar
- Fixed an issue in which not all Additional Info Fields would appear as available columns in the Pipeline List view
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- For Public WebStorms, the Countdown Widget now appears correctly for users who are not logged in
- Fixed an issue in which the WebStorm Scheduler did not Open and Close a WebStorm correctly
- Fixed an issue in which Idea comments would occasionally not appear correctly in the Idea Comments section
- Fixed an issue in which the Update and Cancel buttons were cut off and could not be seen when editing the HTML in the Rich Text/HTML widgets
- Rules Engine may now send multiple emails from a single rule
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for May 6th, 2015. Happy Innovating!