In the past few weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, August 6th, 2014, 8:30PM EST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated.
To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
- When replying to comments on the Enterprise activity feed, users can now add images to their reply.
- While creating Enterprise activity feed information, the system will now automatically save drafts of the entry before the entry is saved, so that if the user navigates away or refreshes the page, no information is lost.
- Updated the synchronous Login History report to use Excel date formatting for dates.
- Fixed an issue where updating a banner for Communities could sometimes interfere with the display of breadcrumbs on the page.
- Resolved a problem where, in Internet Explorer, Member Profile pages sometimes were not showing the correct feed activity.
- Fixed a formatting issue where user tag notifications from Enterprise Profiles were not always formatted correctly where special characters were used.
- Users can now add images to comment replies in the WebStorm activity feed.
- When creating WebStorm activity feed entries, the system now automatically saves drafts of each entry before the entry is saved, so that if the user navigates away or refreshes the page, no information is lost.
- Fixed an issue where inline editing pencil icon on hover wasn't always visible for the old version of View Idea.
- Fixed an issue in the rules engine where seeing rule email template changes required refreshing the page.
- Resolved a problem where additional information idea submission field answers were not appearing correctly in the Rules Engine.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for August 20th, 2014!