In the past few weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, September 3rd, 2014, 8:30PM EST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated.
To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Added New Right Column for Widgets in View Idea 2.0
- View Idea 2.0 can now be configured to have a right column where widgets can be placed
- To turn on the option, navigate to WebStorm Setup --> Beta, and enable: "Add Right Column On View Idea 2.0"
- Improved performance for setup pages for larger WebStorms.
- Added a new email notification to the sender of a private message when that message gets a reply.
- Fixed an issue where the Phase Widget would not always update correctly.
- Added new labels in View Idea 2.0, Notifications, Reset Password, Profile Fields, and Search Results.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for September 17th, 2014!