In the past few weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, October 29th, 2014, 8:30PM EST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated.
To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Fall 2014 incorporates significant new platform capabilities and provides the foundation for future capabilities. Below are the Fall 2014 Release updates and improvements:
- For Pipeline Steps View, Pipeline List View, Manage pages and Action Item pages, added the new Quick Idea Add feature. With one button click, an Administrator or Subject-Matter Expert can add a new idea by filling out just one field.
- Updated the Pipeline List View to include pagination and ideas per page selection (25, 50, 100, All).
- Streamlined configuration popups for Review, Single Step, Scorecard, Development, Stack Rank, and Pairwise tools for more efficient and faster setup.
- Added the capability to "Close" a Step.
- For time-boxed workflows, this feature allows an Administrator to quickly cancel remaining action items, prevent editing of existing action items, and prevent new action items for a particular Step in the workflow.
- Updated the Pipeline List View so that all columns can be reordered.
- Added comment editing, deleting, promotion, and demotion to all Review and Manage pages.
- For Manage and Review pages, added user tagging and the ability to edit additional information fields.
- Added new Manage pages for Review Tool steps: Review Pending Decision and Review Decisions Made.
- Added the ability to cancel Action Items from Manage Step Action Items Progress pages and Manage Step Pending Decision pages.
- Improved the Pipeline Steps View page to include the source of ideas, along with larger Pipeline/WebStorm image and other visual improvements.
- Added the ability to update Idea Title, Description and Idea Submitter from the Review tool in a Pipeline.
- Made improvements so that a spinner shows now while a new Pipeline is being created.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for November 12th, 2014!