In the past few weeks we have made a number of enhancements and bug fixes. These changes will take effect on Wednesday, November 12th, 2014, 8:30PM EST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated.
To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal:
Brightidea's Fall 2014 incorporates significant new Platform capabilities and provides the foundation for future capabilities. Below are the Fall 2014 Release updates and improvements for this release:
- For Admins and Evaluators, Action Item pages have three different options for comments:
- Private (only Administrators, Challenge Managers, and Evaluators)
- Submitter Q&A (only to the Submitter & Challenge Managers, & Administrators)
- Public (All users)
- Updated the Pipeline List View to enable showing results from Review, Single Scale, Scorecard, Stack Rank, Pairwise and Project workflow steps.
- Added a new Action Items Manager page for Administrators to view and manage all action items in a Pipeline.
- From the Action Items Manager page, Administrators can view, delete and cancel any action items in the Pipelines they manage.
- Added new Pending Decision and Decisions Made tabs for Manage Review.
- The Pending Decision tab shows overall Review status, Tags Count, Comment Count, Visibility and Individual Reviewer status.
- The Decisions Made tab shows details about the Review decisions that were made, including the Decision Date and Decision Maker.
- Updated the standard default Categories for new Pipelines to be New Product, Operations, Marketing & Branding, and Strategy.
- Added a new tab to show Groups for a user when viewing that user's profile. The "Show Groups in Manage User" option can be enabled by Brightidea.
- Fixed an issue where links pasted into comments and comment replies were not accurately translated as links if they contained spaces.
For more information on Brightidea's Fall 2014 release, please visit the Fall 2014 pages or the detailed Knowledge Base articles. If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for December 1st, 2014. Happy Innovating!