How do I re-route a WebStorm to a redirection URL?
- To re-route any WebStorm, you can enable this option under Initiative Setup --> Site --> General Settings:
- This will re-route any end user user trying to access this WebStorm, once this is on, all end users users will go to the URL you provide.
- All administrators will still be able to access the Initiative, it will not redirect for administrator accounts, only End Users!
- Note: This will not be disabled until administrator turns this option off.
- The administrator must navigate to the WebStorm via Enterprise in order to disable.