Everything You Need to Know about 'Duplicate Checker'
- To enable duplicate checker, navigate to WebStorm Setup --> Ideas --> Ideas
- Enable the Duplicate Checker checkbox and select "Save Changes"
Using Duplicate Checker
- Once a users posts a submission the duplicate checker automatically runs a search on previous submissions if the following option is enabled,
- If a duplicate comes up, the user can select one of the returned search results and be navigated to that submission.
- Once a submission is hidden, all end users will not be able to see any hidden submissions to choose from in the duplicate checker when attempting to submit.
- Administrators however can see those hidden submissions