Submission form questions can be set dependent on the answers of other already answered questions on the form.
- This option can be enabled in Site Setup --> Ideas --> Ideas:
- Once enabled, the ‘Set Dependent Answer’ (check-box) is displayed next to the ‘Add Question Item’ on the Submission Form under Challenge/Site Setup in: Site Setup --> Ideas --> Submission Form.
- Note: All the answers to the previous questions are displayed in the dependent drop-down, the dependent answer can be selected as needed.
- Note: Dependent submission form questions, can't be set to "Required" or "Administrator Only".
- On the Post Submission page, the dependent questions will appear after the user chooses the appropriate parent answer choice: