How do the "Administrator Only" submission form questions work?
- In addition to adding extra submission form questions, the administrator also has the a beta option available for questions that are for administrators only.
- Marking the check box on the submission form edit page as "Administrator Only", makes that question visible to administrator only:
- A question marked as "Administrator Only" will show on the idea page and administrator will have the option of answering it.
- Note - end users will not be able to view or edit "Admin Only" additional submission form questions.
- To update the answer to an "Administrator Only" question, the administrator can use inline editing on the View Idea 2.0 page or click on "Edit" to edit the idea on the idea edit page and update admin only question answers.