- The “Mail” tab will appear in WebStorm setup (only in Challenge/WebStorm level, not Enterprise):
- Administrators may define “mailboxes,” an email address that is linked to a specific category
- Emails to the defined address will submit to that category with the following information:
- The sender’s email address is submitter
- The email subject line is the title
- The email body is the description
- A hashtag followed by text will post as a tag (example: #innovation)
- Any email attachments will post as attachments on the submission, with the first attachment becoming the idea image
- Submission confirmation emails will send once a submission has been emailed into the WebStorm.
- Note: Additional submission questions on the submission form, including required questions, cannot be completed using Email Submission and will be left blank. The submitter can edit the submission afterward to fill any incomplete fields.
- Administrators may enable comments via email and define the email domain
- All users will then receive an email update that a comment has been made on their submission, or that another user has replied to their comment
- They may then send an email reply with their own comment
- When the submission is posted, all necessary points (for the user and submission) are reflected as if it were submitted via the WebStorm interface.
- Custom domains are not supported for Mail Submission feature, the selected email domain must utilize "brightidea.com"