- The 'Phase Widget' will allow IPM's / administrators to visually articulate which 'Phase' a Challenge/WebStorm is in.
- This will help create a sense of awareness (& urgency) for users to further participate before something 'ends'.
- Once added to the Challenge/WebStorm page, the Administrator can configure dates when certain phases will occur for the Challenge:
- Based on the date accessed, the phase widget will automatically tell the user when a phase will begin, or if its completed
- Dates cannot overlap in any of the configured 'phases'
- The administrator can configure the dates, add new phases, or delete phases.
- If the administrator changes the end or start date of any of the phases, it will automatically update the phase before or after it:
- For example, if the admin puts the 'Execution' phase to start on January 11th, rather than the 10, it will also update the end date for the 'Planning' phase to end on January 11th.
- The dates & descriptions of the phases will be seen on hover:
- The 'Phase Widget' can be modified with CSS
- It can only be added on the Challenge/WebStorm level.
- This will span the entire container its in on the WebStorm page.