How do I change the redirect when I login into my WebStorm?
- As an administrator- Navigate to: WebStorm Setup --> Site --> Components
- Under the site babysitter text box, there is a choice for: "After Login Page" Dropdown...change it to either:
- Home Page
- Recent Idea List Page
- News Blog Page
- Save Changes!
- There are a few aspects to this option:
- If a user had typed or clicked a URL that points directly to an idea or a specific page, that "target URL" overrides the setting of the After-Login option.
- If you change the After-Login setting, and also use a vanity URL with your WebStorm, you should reset the vanity URL by saving a temporary URL (e.g. "company.brightidea.com/temp") and then then re-saving the correct vanity URL (e.g. "company.brightidea.com/ideas").