How do I change the page title displayed in your browser?
- As an Administrator, log into the Design Tab (Setup > Site > Design) and enable widget setup mode.
- Navigate to the page(s) for which you would like the browser title bar changed and add a "Text/HTML" widget.
- Please click the blue pencil icon in the top right corner of the widget you just added to edit the contents (you must hover over the widget "Title" to view this icon).
- Paste the following code into the "Body" section, and change the text in italics to your desired text:
document.title = "New page title: Ideas Page"
- Click the blue pencil icon again to commit your changes.
- Do a hard refresh (F5) to view your changes in your browser window.