What is a Sponsor's role for a WebStorm?
- A WebStorm sponsor is usually a leader or manager from a specific business unit within your company.
- To edit this role owner, please navigate to WebStorm Setup --> Users ---> Administrators section and select the pencil icon to update
- The WebStorm sponsor can perform the following actions:
- Appear in the sponsor widget
- Receive the sponsor feedback form
- Complete the sponsor feedback form
- Send sponsor email notifications
- The WebStorm sponsor cannot perform the following actions:
- Access WebStorm setup
- Access widget setup/label edit mode in WebStorm
- View hidden ideas (unless they are the submitter)
- Perform idea management capabilities: editing ideas, tags, changing statuses, change categories, etc.
- Record projections and outcomes
- View Submitter Q&A or Private comments
- Submit admin comments
- Access Pipeline Management view of WebStorm in NGA
- Configure steps (assign action items, set due dates, etc.)
- Access Manage Step areas
- Post Submitter Q&A or Private comments
- Create or delete Pipelines
- View Command Center and Pillars