Table of Contents
- Getting Started - Adding Additional Info Fields
- Working with Additional Info Fields
- Working with Admin Tags
- Using 'Tag & Label Search'
- Important Things to Note!
Getting Started - Adding Additional Info Fields:
- First, navigate to Site Setup > Ideas > Additional Info
- 'Additional Info' provides the ability to add three different question/answer types:
- Single Choice (Dropdown)
- Short Answer
- Long Answer
- Select one of the questions types above to add
- Once the 'info' is added, the administrator can configure the question and answer choice.
- Select 'Add Field'
- Then, the administrator can select type, any applicable answers, etc.
- Once the appropriate question/answer choices are added, select "Save Additional Info Fields" to complete the info fields configuration.
- The admin can add as many fields as needed.
Working with 'Additional Info Fields'
- Navigate to any idea in the Site where admin fields have been configured.
- On the idea page, click on the "Additional Info" tab:
- Within this tab, the Site or System administrator has the ability to answer the configured admin fields
- Admin fields answers will automatically save once an answer has been made
Managing 'Admin Tags'
- The administrator can add also leverage admin 'tags' that allow system or Site administrators to categorize and classify ideas.
- Admins can determine if there are duplicate / similar / complementary idea, classify the idea to make it easier to find in the future
- Administrators can also group ideas together to form a complete concept
- The administrator can select any idea(s) to add admin 'tags' for in View Idea 2.0, Pipeline, or Site Admin
View Idea 2.0
- To input an admin tag on the View Idea 2.0 page, type the tag with an "!" in the beginning, e.g. !admintag
- The admin tags are listed with the regular tags on the page
- In both Step View and List View the administrator can select an idea and either right click or select Actions > Add Tag.
- Once selected the administrator will be prompted to add tags in the pop up box
- When finished click "Save Admin Tags"
- Once selected, the administrator can add as many labels as they wish:
- These newly entered 'Admin tags' will be reflected in the 'Admin tags' section of the idea
- This way, the Site or system administrator can see these tags right within the idea.
Important Things to Note!
- Additional Info fields & admin tags are not seen by end users, only administrators.
- This allows administrator to add any tags which might be too sensitive to display to end users or irrelevant for end users.
- When adding a new admin tag, it will automatically auto-suggest tag based on existing admin tags.
- No emails are triggered based on admin tags or additional info fields
- Additional Info fields can be exported using the Enhanced Idea List view in the 'Manage Pipeline' area.
- Simply add the configured 'Additional Info' field(s) to the list view using the gear menu and export using the green Excel icon.