To access Dashboard in Pipeline select Dashboard from the top menu from the default step view:
The first thing the admin can view in Dashboard is Top Indicators. The admin can configure what indicators to display in Dashboard by selecting the gear icon:
Each indicator is a general overview of idea metrics in Pipeline:
- Available Indicators
- Total Unique Logins: Count of unique user logins
- Participated: Number of unique users who have submitted, voted, or commented
- Submissions: Number of ideas submitted for all statuses
- Active Submissions: Count of active idea submissions
- Open Action Items: Count of open action items
- Permitted: Number of unique users who have Group access
- Interactions: Number of team submission and comment interactions
- Completed Action Items: Count of completed action items
- Hand - Offs: Count of ideas with a Hand-off status
- Projected Net Benefit: Total projected profits recorded in the pipeline
- Non-Financial Benefits: Count of Revenue, Savings, and Other Outcomes recorded
- Actual Benefits: Total Dollars of Revenue, Savings, and Other Outcomes recorded
- Oldest Active Idea: Age (in days) of the oldest Active Idea
- The next metric the administrator can view is Pipeline Activity.
- Note - An active idea is one that is mapped to the system status of "Active".
- Pipeline Activity displays data for the number of Active Ideas and Open Action Items:
- In Pipeline Activity the admin has the option to view activity over a specific period of time:
- Average Days Per Step displays the average amount of days that idea(s) have spent in a Pipeline step:
- Current Items Per Step displays the total number of ideas currently in a particular Pipeline step:
- Items Per Status displays a percentage of the amount of ideas in the selected Pipeline that belong to a specific status:
- The Engagement Over Time dashboard consists of unique Participants and Visitors for your WebStorm over the timeframe selected.
- Participants are Users who have contributed, commented, or voted on a submission. Visitors are Users who have accessed the site at least once.
- Note: Visitor data is available only after January 2015.
- In the Cross-Collaborations Dashboard Cross Collaborations are counted whenever a user engages with a user from a different Department or Location (configured in the User Profile).
- The visualization shows the top ten most collaborative Departments and Locations as circles on the chart.
- The size of each circle represents the number of other Departments or Locations each collaborated with.
- Hover over to see more details and connections between the Departments or Locations.
- In the Participation by Geography Dashboard you can view where your audience is participating with your Initiative.
- IP addresses are not always 100% accurate in terms of where the participant is actually located, so please keep in mind that this will be an approximation of your participants' location.
- Each circle represents a submission, comment, or vote in your Initiative.
- Larger circles represent more Participation from that location.
- Note: The location data in this map is based on user's IP address and not the location data on their profile.
- The Financial Benefits Over Time dashboard consists of actual and projected gross benefits recorded within the initiative over time.
- Financial benefits can be viewed cumulatively or yearly.
- To set financial targets, click on the gear icon in the top right:
- Business impact can also be exported by selecting the green Excel icon:
- In the Financial Summary by Innovation dashboard, financial impact is reported in the initiative by innovation.
- Administrators can see financial details for each innovation, including projected and actual costs and benefits.