Table of Contents:
- When ideas are dragged into each step, and action items are triggered and completed, the Pipeline Manager needs to be in the know of everything that is happening. When the Manager selects 'Manage Step' in the gear menu of the Step, they will be brought to a high level overview page to review all progress of the step.
- Each Step in Platform has a 'Manage' section which allows the Platform Manager to see statistics about open/completed action items and perform certain actions.
- To access the 'Manage Section' navigate to Step Gear Menu > Manage (Tool Name):
Action Items Progress Tab
- For each step, and each tool type, the Manager can review data points regarding action items assigned for that specific step such as:
- # of Completed vs. Open Action items (associated with that Step)
- Names of evaluators - and their total completed percentage of their action items
- Avg. # of days Action Items are open (or take to be completed)
- The Pipeline Manager can conduct any of the following within 'Manage Step':
- Configure: Allows the manager to re-configure the step action item assignments.
- Edit Due Date: Change the due date for this steps' action items.
- Remind All: Triggers an email to all evaluators who have outstanding action item
- Remind Individual Users: Trigger a reminder email to an individual user reminding them of their open action item to complete.
- Re-assign: Allows the manager to re-assign a user's action item to another user for any action items that are individually assigned.
- Action items cannot be reassigned if the step is configured to assign based on category.
- Remove: Removes the user from the step and cancels their action items automatically.
- Note: If a Manager removes a user from their step, even if they completed action items and that data has been submitted, it will be removed.
NEW: Action Item assignees may now be removed from the Step Configuration modal while preserving previously Completed Action Item data
- Open action items will be canceled
- Completed action items will remain saved
- Completed Action Item results will remain visible in Step Manage pages, evaluation scores and summaries, and exports
- The removed assignee will no longer receive new action items
- Assignees (along with completed action items) may still be permanently deleted from the Action Items Progress page
- Removed assignees may be re-added to the Step
- This will not re-assign any previously assigned Action Items to the Evaluator
- For Category Assignment, the assignee must be removed from all Categories in order to appear in “removed” state
- Assignee may still be permanently deleted from the Action Item Progress page; this deletes them as an assignee from all Categories
Select the green Excel export icon to generate a report of the action items in the selected step.
- Percent Complete
- Last Login Date
- The export will contain the results about each assigned evaluator from the tool type including:
Currently in Step Tab
- This tab allows the Pipeline Manager to view scores collected in the selected step/tool type. The goal here is to quickly see how idea screeners are evaluating ideas in this specific step. As a result, the Manager can decide which ideas to move forward or which to stop from progressing forward.
- Within this tab, the Pipeline Manager is able to Stop or Advance ideas to the next step using the buttons on the right side:
- If the Manager chooses to take an idea out of the running, he/she will select "Stop".
- This action will change the idea system status to the one which is mapped to "Stopped".
- If the Manager chooses to move ideas forward ad-hoc, he/she will select "Advance to Next Step"
- This action will only move the selected idea(s) to the next step configured in the Pipeline work-flow. The step name will be listed in the confirmation box below.
- Here, the Manager has the following options
- Alert the idea submitter of this advancement via email and/or in-product notification.
- Change the idea status.
- Within the "Currently in Step" tab, the Pipeline Manager also has the ability to change selected idea status or idea step using the 'Action Menu' drop-down:
Step History Tab
- From the 'Step History' tab, the Pipeline Manager can review what ideas were selected to move forward or to be stopped.
- Within this tab, the Manager can also select idea(s) to change their status or step using the 'Action' menu drop-down.