These changes took effect on Wednesday, June 24th, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Pipeline management functionality incorporates a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities, providing the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Pipeline management and the next generation architecture, please visit the Pipeline management overview, or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers using this new functionality, below are the updates and improvements in the latest release:
- System Administrators and Challenge Administrators can now reopen completed and cancelled Action Items in the Action Items Manager
- Assignees will be notified via email and in-app notifications when one or more of their action items are reopened.
- In the Idea Submission Form editor, selecting a field to be a Development field now disables the Required and Dependent options (as these apply to Post Idea and not Development)
- Fixed an issue in which reminders to Evaluators from the Step Manage were not correctly sent
- Fixed an issue in which Step configurations with more than 20 Evaluators would not save correctly
- Fixed an issue in which attempting to delete large numbers of Ideas from a Pipeline would sometimes not delete the selected ideas successfully
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- Sub-Communities (Communities within a Community) can now be accessed from Enterprise Setup
- Fixed an issue with Scheduled WebStorms, in which users would be redirected to the Pre-Launch WebStorm message page even after the WebStorm had launched, preventing users from accessing the WebStorm.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for July 1st, 2015. Happy Innovating!