These changes took effect on Wednesday, July 1, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Pipeline management functionality incorporates a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities, providing the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Pipeline management and the next generation architecture, please visit the Pipeline management overview, or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers using this new functionality, below are the updates and improvements in the latest release:
- Fixed an issue in which users could not scroll to see all Rules Engine rules
- The Status Updated Date column for the Step Action Items Export now accurately reflects the date the Idea Status was updated
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- Fixed an issue in which adding a YouTube video to ideas (BETA) would cause an error
- Fixed an issue in which updates to Project Status would not send email notifications to the Project Owner or Team Members
- Fixed an issue for Projects, in which Project Owners and Team Members could not edit Milestones
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for July 15, 2015. Happy Innovating!