These changes took effect on Wednesday, July 8, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Pipeline management functionality incorporates a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities, providing the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Pipeline management and the next generation architecture, please visit the Pipeline management overview, or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers using this new functionality, below are the updates and improvements in the latest release:
- Fixed an issue in which column headers would not appear correctly in the Pipeline List View
- For Stack Rank and Pairwise step types, Ideas that are tied now display at the same rank; for example:
- Idea A and Idea B are tied for #1, followed by Idea C. The ranked list will appear as:
- 1. Idea A
- 1. Idea B
- 3. Idea C
- For Private Comments from Action Items, Evaluators can no longer tag users without access to the Idea. They can only tag other Evaluators or Admins
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- Fixed an issue for the Profile page, in which the "Show More" link in the Posted Ideas section does not display additional ideas
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for July 15, 2015. Happy Innovating!