These changes took effect on Wednesday, July 15, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Pipeline management functionality incorporates a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities, providing the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Pipeline management and the next generation architecture, please visit the Pipeline management overview, or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers using this new functionality, below are the updates and improvements in the latest release:
- Fixed an issue for Project Steps in which Ideas added to the Project Step would not correctly create new Projects
- Fixed an issue in which the all Rules would not appear in the Rules Engine list
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- Fixed an issue in which Weekly Digest emails would be sent twice in the same day
- Fixed an issue in which ampersand (&) characters would not display correctly in exports
- Fixed an issue in which navigating to an Idea from the Search Results page would cause an error message to appear
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for July 22, 2015. Happy Innovating!