These changes took effect on Wednesday, May 27th, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Fall 2014 Release incorporated a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities. This release provided the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Brightidea's Fall 2014 release and the next generation architecture, please visit the Fall 2014 pages or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers who are on the Fall 2014 release or newer, below are the updates and improvements in today’s release:
- Idea Projections and Outcomes that are recorded for previous dates now appear correctly in the Business Results Dashboard
- Initial Screen and Scorecard Average Scores now round up to two decimal places
- For Review Action Items, Evaluators can now sort correctly by Points and Views columns
- Fixed an issue in which changing Status for multiple Ideas would not trigger Rules Engine rules
- Fixed an issue in which removing an Evaluator from a Scorecard-type Step would cause the Scorecard Action Items Progress page to not load
- Rules Engine rules triggered by all Evaluators completing their Action Items now fire correctly
- Fixed an issue in which apostrophes in the title for Scorecard Templates would cause the Template to not be saved correctly
- Fixed an issue in which WebStorm-level Idea Status colors were not reflected in the Pipeline Steps view
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- Idea Drafts now save correctly
- Fixed an issue in which Idea images added to an Idea Draft would not appear when the Idea is posted
- Fixed an issue with the Post Idea page idea description Spellchecker
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for June 3rd, 2015. Happy Innovating!