These changes took effect on Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Pipeline management functionality incorporates a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities, providing the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Pipeline management and the next generation architecture, please visit the Pipeline management overview, or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers using this new functionality, below are the updates and improvements in the latest release:
- In the Pipeline Steps view, a new column for "Chips" will now appear if Chip Voting is enabled for the WebStorm
- Fixed an issue in which users with Review Action Items could not add Admin Labels to ideas
- Selecting "Export" should now correctly export Projects in the Project Step
- Rules Engine email notifications triggered by Idea Status change now include the correct Idea URL
- Action Item email notifications are no longer sent in batches of 10; users will be notified for any newly assigned Action Items
- Pipeline Managers now have access to the Manage Action Items page; they will see Action Items only for Pipelines they manage
- Fixed an issue in which the "All Pipelines" tab in the Pipelines list would not display all Pipelines in the system
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- Fixed an issue in which Category images would sometimes replace Idea images in the WebStorm Idea List
- Fixed an issue in which changing Idea Status would not be reflected in View Idea 1.0 and the Status change reason would not be included in the Status Change email notification
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for June 10th, 2015. Happy Innovating!