These changes took effect on Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Pipeline management functionality incorporates a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities, providing the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Pipeline management and the next generation architecture, please visit the Pipeline management overview, or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers using this new functionality, below are the updates and improvements in the latest release:
- Fixed an issue in which email notifications sent from the Rules Engine would not be sent from the designated Contact Email address
- Fixed an issue in which Ideas could not be sorted by Average Score on the Single Scale Step Manage page
- Fixed an issue in which Pipelines would not be deleted correctly
- Fixed an issue with a redundant vertical scroll bar appearing in the Pipeline Steps view
- Fixed an issue in which completing a Development Action Item for an Idea, after recording a Projection would cause the Projection to disappear until refreshing the page
- WebStorm Admins may now delete Ideas from Pipelines
- WebStorm Admins who also receive Action Items can now see total Average Scores for Steps in their Pipeline
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- Fixed an issue in Enterprise Dashboards in which the WebStorm Distribution chart would not display correctly
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for August 12, 2015. Happy Innovating!