These changes took effect on Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Pipeline management functionality incorporates a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities, providing the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Pipeline management and the next generation architecture, please visit the Pipeline management overview, or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers using this new functionality, below are the updates and improvements in the latest release:
- Fixed an issue with Stack Rank Action Items, in which the last Idea would be cut off, even when scrolled down completely
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- Fixed an issue in which changes to Labels would not be correctly saved
- Fixed an issue in which special characters in the Idea Submission Form would cause Submission Form data from not appearing in the WebStorm Ideas Export
- Fixed an issue in which the individual Proposal view would not display correctly
- Blocked Users no longer receive Mobile App notifications
- The sender for the "Download Mobile Application" email now correctly respects email address set in the Contact Email
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for August 5, 2015. Happy Innovating!