Creating Scorecard Template
- To create new scorecard template(s), navigate to Pipeline--> Setup --> Tools --> Scorecard Templates
- This is where the administrator can create new scorecard templates for use in their Pipeline.
- In the template area, select "Create New Template"
- The user will be prompted to input a new template name:
- After entering the template name, select "Add Question" to start adding scorecard evaluation questions to the template:
- The administrator can select one of the following formats for your questions:
- Multiple Choice (One answer)
- Multiple Choice (More than one answer)
- Select Answer (Dropdown List)
- Short Answer
- Long Answer
- Please fill out the question, tooltip, its respective answers, and how much points each question will be weighted.
- This will determine the individual and overall scoring for this evaluation in the Pipeline.
- Note on using negative answer weights: Negative weights are not supported by Brightidea and should not be inputted.
- We recommend using whole positive integers only e.g. 1,2,3,4.
- Select "Required to Answer" check box if the administrator wishes to have this answer REQUIRED to answer for the evaluator.
- Therefore, the evaluator cannot submit his evaluation without filling out this question(s).
- Select "Add an Answer" if the administrator wishes to have more than the default number of answer options.
- Select small gray "x" icon to remove answer options
- Fill out the Tooltip text to display a tooltip on that specific question.
- The scorecard question tooltip allows the administrator to display additional information about the question or the answers.
- Configured tooltips will display by hovering over the "i" icon to see the tooltip for the individual question.
- Select "Shared Template" if the administrator wants other Pipelines to have access to this template.
- After the administrator is finished configuring the question/answers, select "Save" to finalize that specific questions:
- Note: Clicking "Save" will only save the individual question not the entire form
- When finished adding all questions, select "Save Form" to save the entire template:
Copying Scorecard Template
- When configuring a Scorecard template in Pipeline, the administrator has the ability to copy existing templates
- To copy an existing template the administrator can select the Scorecard they wish to copy
- After selecting a template the administrator has the option make changes to the existing template, once they are finished they can click "Actions" and then select "Save as New Template"
- Note: Do not select "Save Form" or it will overwrite the original template and not create a copy.
Editing Scorecard Template
- In the Scorecard setup section the administrator can select any Scorecard template to edit
- Once a template is selected the administrator can make changes to the questions by selecting "Edit"
- Note: If a Scorecard Template has been sent to evaluators the edit functionality will be limited to prevent errors.
Deleting Scorecard Template
- Within the Scorecard template screen the user can click the "Actions" button and select "Delete Template" from the dropdown
- Note: Scorecard templates that are currently in use can't be deleted! The associated scorecard action item(s) must be deleted from the system first.