Creating Scorecard Template
- To create new scorecard template(s), navigate to Pipeline--> Setup --> Tools --> Scorecard Templates
- This is where the administrator can create new scorecard templates for use in their Pipeline.
- In the template area, select "Create New Template"
- The user will be prompted to input a new template name:
- After entering the template name, select "Add Question" to start adding scorecard evaluation questions to the template:
- The administrator can select one of the following formats for your questions:
- Multiple Choice (One answer)
- Multiple Choice (More than one answer)
- Select Answer (Dropdown List)
- Short Answer
- Long Answer
- Please fill out the question, tooltip, its respective answers, and how much points each question will be weighted.
- We recommend using whole positive integers only e.g. 1,2,3,4.
- This will determine the individual and overall scoring for this evaluation in the Pipeline.
- Note on using negative answer weights: Negative weights are not supported by Brightidea and should not be inputted.
- Select "Required to Answer" check box if the administrator wishes to have this answer REQUIRED to answer for the evaluator.
- Therefore, the evaluator cannot submit his evaluation without filling out this question(s).
- Select "Add an Answer" if the administrator wishes to have more than the default number of answer options.
- Select small gray "x" icon to remove answer options
- Fill out the Tooltip text to display a tooltip on that specific question.
- The scorecard question tooltip allows the administrator to display additional information about the question or the answers.
- Configured tooltips will display by hovering over the "i" icon to see the tooltip for the individual question.
- Select "Shared Template" if the administrator wants other Pipelines to have access to this template.
- After the administrator is finished configuring the question/answers, select "Save" to finalize that specific questions:
- Note: Clicking "Save" will only save the individual question not the entire form
- When finished adding all questions, select "Save Form" to save the entire template:
Copying Scorecard Template
- When configuring a Scorecard template in Pipeline, the administrator has the ability to copy existing templates
- To copy an existing template the administrator can select the Scorecard they wish to copy
- After selecting a template the administrator has the option make changes to the existing template, once they are finished they can click "Actions" and then select "Save as New Template"
- Note: Do not select "Save Form" or it will overwrite the original template and not create a copy.
Editing Scorecard Template
Important Note: Existing Action items will be canceled and re-assigned if the scorecard template is modified and any associated step in your Pipeline is updated. We highly recommend not making any changes to existing scorecard templates that are in use!
- In the Scorecard setup section the administrator can select any Scorecard template to edit
- Once a template is selected the administrator can make changes to the questions by selecting "Edit"
- If a Scorecard Template has been sent to evaluators the edit functionality will be limited to prevent errors.
Deleting Scorecard Template
- Within the Scorecard template screen the user can click the "Actions" button and select "Delete Template" from the dropdown
- Note: Scorecard templates that are currently in use can't be deleted! The associated scorecard action item(s) must be deleted from the system first.