These changes took effect on Wednesday, August 26, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
We have made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- Fixed an issue in which recipients for Newsletters were not correctly be saved
- Fixed an issue in which, when viewing another user's Profile Page, your personal activity updates would start appearing in that Activity Feed
- For the Idea Submission form, System Administrators may add additional responses (Question Items) to a Question field, even after an Idea has been submitted to the WebStorm
- Fixed an issue in which duplicate Ideas would appear in the WebStorm Idea List
- Fixed an issue in which the Related Ideas column in the Pipeline Projects Export displays no data
- Completing a To Do Action Item now correctly clears the Action Item notification from the Notifications list
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for September 2, 2015. Happy Innovating!