These changes took effect on Wednesday, August 19, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Pipeline management functionality incorporates a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities, providing the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Pipeline management and the next generation architecture, please visit the Pipeline management overview, or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers using this new functionality, below are the updates and improvements in the latest release:
- Fixed an issue in which, after attempting to delete multiple Ideas from a Pipeline, those ideas would still remain visible in the Idea List
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- Fixed an issue in which Private Message were not displayed in the Member Landing Page
- Fixed an issue in which the "Show More" link for the Idea Drafts section of the Member Landing Page would not correctly direct the user to the full list of idea Drafts
- Fixed an issue in which Idea Comment email notifications were not sent to users who subscribed to the Idea Category or Favorited the Idea
- After creating a new Milestone, any Project To Dos that are not associated to Milestones now correctly appear in the Unrelated To Dos list
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for August 26, 2015. Happy Innovating!