These changes took effect on Wednesday, September 23, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Pipeline management functionality incorporates a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities, providing the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Pipeline management and the next generation architecture, please visit the Pipeline management overview, or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers using this new functionality, below are the updates and improvements in the latest release:
- For the Rules Engine, the "Step" condition is now available for the following triggers:
- Comment Submitted
- Days in Current Status
- Idea Status Change
- Idea Updated
- Vote Submitted
- Fixed an intermittent issue in which First and Last Name Profile Fields could be duplicated
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- WebStorm Idea Exports now include Idea Projection and Outcome data
- This will export the sum of Projections and Outcomes for each idea
- More information about Idea Projections and Outcomes can be found here
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for September 30, 2015. Happy Innovating!