These changes took effect on Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Pipeline management functionality incorporates a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities, providing the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Pipeline management and the next generation architecture, please visit the Pipeline management overview, or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers using this new functionality, below are the updates and improvements in the latest release:
A number of enhancements have been made to column filtering for the Pipeline Idea List:
- Columns may now be filtered by multiple values via checkboxes
- A checkbox will appear for each unique value in the column
- Checkboxes are supported for:
- Idea Attributes: e.g. Innovation State, Stage, Step, Category, etc.
- Submission Form Fields: Multiple choice, checkbox and dropdown question types
- Additional Info Fields: Single choice and single checkbox types
- Comma-delimited filtering may now be applied to any column that does not support checkbox filtering
- From the Pipeline Idea List, column-filtered Lists may now be bookmarked or shared via page URL. To share a filtered Idea List:
- Apply a filter to one or more columns in the Idea List
- Copy and paste the URL, or bookmark the page for future reference
- Fixed an issue with Attachment-type Development Fields, in which the field would appear too short to read
- Step Manage grids for Stack Rank Steps now display '-' for any Ideas that have not been ranked in an Assignee's submitted Stack Rank Action Item
- Fixed an issue in which WebStorm/Pipeline Admins could not link Ideas from the Pipeline Ideas List view
- Fixed an issue in which some Additional Idea Submission Form questions would not display as optional columns from the Pipeline Ideas list column selector
- Fixed an issue in which Projects were not displaying correctly in Project-type Steps
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- WebStorm Idea Exports now include Idea Projection and Outcome data
- Fixed an intermittent issue in which Ideas linked from the Idea Details widget in View Idea 2.0 would not be correctly linked
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for October 14, 2015. Happy Innovating!