These changes took effect on Wednesday, November 4, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Pipeline management functionality incorporates a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities, providing the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Pipeline management and the next generation architecture, please visit the Pipeline management overview, or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers using this new functionality, below are the updates and improvements in the latest release:
A number of enhancements have been made to column filtering for the Pipeline Idea List:
- Project and Pairwise Steps are now available to add only for Custom Pipelines
- Existing non-Custom Pipelines with Project or Pairwise Steps already added will not be affected
- For Steps using the Category Assignment feature, we have added a new Assignee field, "Quick Add/New Categories"
- This Assignee is meant to evaluate Ideas that have been submitted via Quick Add, or to a new Category that does not yet have a designated Assignee
- When copying an Idea from the Pipeline Steps or List view, now all Pipelines available to the Administrator display in the Pipeline dropdown
- Fixed an issue in which the Step Rules Engine would not change the Step for an Idea for the "Action Items Completed" trigger
- Fixed an issue in which, when duplicating an existing Pipeline with the Duplicate Pipeline App, the new WebStorm would not display the WebStorm Banner and the Home Page Header, regardless of the configuration for the original Pipeline
- Fixed an issue in which Development Steps would appear as being "Unconfigured," despite having properly assigned Development Leads and Teams
- Fixed an issue in which large numbers of Ideas (1000+) could not be imported correctly
- Fixed an issue in which Single Scale and Scorecard scores occasionally would not appear in the Step Manage page
- Fixed an issue in which incorrect time stamps would display for Notifications
- Completed Development Fields now correctly appear appended to the Idea Description when viewing Action Items or Manage Screens for other Steps
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- Fixed an issue in which Exports would not delete correctly
- Fixed an issue in which Post Idea 1.0 would not display correctly in IE11
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for November 11, 2015. Happy Innovating!