These changes took effect on Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Pipeline management functionality incorporates a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities, providing the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Pipeline management and the next generation architecture, please visit the Pipeline management overview, or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers using this new functionality, below are the updates and improvements in the latest release:
A number of enhancements have been made to column filtering for the Pipeline Idea List:
- A number of enhancements have been made to the Challenge Home Page Header feature
- The Header now extends to the full width of the browser window
- Background images will now scale to fill the available space
- Color and label text may now be configured for the Post Idea and Idea List buttons
- A slider has been added to configure the darkness of the Gradient Overlay for the background image
- A "Reset to Default" button has been added to reset the Header settings to their default configuration
- Loading times for Action Items have been improved
- Column filtering from the "Merged" and "Merged With" columns now work correctly in the Pipeline List view
- Updated the Rules Engine to prevent loops in triggered rules
- Exports from the Step Manage Page now correctly reflect scores for Ideas that are no longer in the Step (e.g. if the Idea has advanced to a future Step)
- Fixed an issue in which, if an Idea received a score higher than 999, the Scorecard Step Manage pages would not load properly
- Fixed an issue in the Rules Engine, in which searching for User Groups would not yield results
- Fixed an issue in which Submitter Q&A replies would appear to non-submitter and non-admin users on the View Idea 1.0 page
- Fixed an issue in which the Evaluations tab for View Idea in the Step Manage pages would not display the correct Overall Score
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- Fixed an issue in which comments posted to the Enterprise Updates feed would appear twice in the feed
- Fixed an issue in which special characters in Profile Fields would cause the Group Export to fail
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for November 24, 2015. Happy Innovating!