These changes took effect on Tuesday, December 29, 2015, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
Brightidea's Pipeline management functionality incorporates a next generation architecture with significant new capabilities, providing the foundation for future new capabilities. For more information on Pipeline management and the next generation architecture, please visit the Pipeline management overview, or the detailed Knowledge Base articles.
For those customers using this new functionality, below are the updates and improvements in the latest release:
- Column filtering is now available from the People Pillar grid
- Filters can be applied after searching, and searches may be performed with column filters applied
- Profile Fields, including Profile Picture, now display as columns in the People Pillar grid
- For Development Action Items, Assignees may now submit Public-, Submitter Q&A- and Private-type comments
- Fixed an issue in which, after copying a Pipeline with Development Steps, the Step Configuration popup would not display correctly
- Fixed an issue with the Pipeline Ideas grid in which columns for Development Fields would not filter correctly
- Fixed an issue in which reminder emails for Scorecard Action Items would always display '0' for the number of Open Action Items
We have also made the following updates to Previous Architecture:
- After navigating to an Idea from the Search Results page, navigating back now correctly directs to the Search Results page
- Fixed an issue in which the User Group Activity export would not export correctly
- When linking Ideas from the Idea Details Widget in View Idea 2.0, Admins may now search by Idea Code
- WebStorm Admins may now add Outcomes to Ideas
- Fixed an issue with IE11, in which .zip files could not be attached when posting an Idea
- Fixed an issue in which, when WebStorm-level User Profiles is enabled, Private Messages would send Enterprise-level email notifications
Please also note: We are planning on making an update to allow Idea Submitters to view their Ideas when set to Hidden.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for January 6, 2016. Happy Innovating!