Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, March 23, 2016, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Fixed an issue in which Pipeline Moderators could not view Scorecard results in the Step Manage page
- Fixed an issue in which Pipeline Moderators could not access Pipelines for WebStorms that were excluded from Enterprise Lists
- Fixed an issue with the Problem Solving setup wizard, in which the Pipeline image could not be uploaded
- Fixed an issue with the Scorecard setup export, in which answers involving dates would not display correctly
- The Random filter of the WebStorm Idea Board has been improved to better randomize results
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for April 6, 2016. Happy Innovating!