Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Scrolling in the Pipeline list has been updated to better support cases where many Pipelines exist in the list
- The Status column shown in the Action Items Manager has been updated to better support the quick filtering options displayed at the top of the page
- Community Administrators may now access and create new Pipelines from the Apps page
- Fixed an issue in which, after importing Ideas into a Pipeline, the Submitter column for those Ideas would not display in the Pipeline List view
- Fixed an issue in which the Step Manage page would timeout before loading
- Fixed an issue in which Private Messages would not appear correctly in the Messages tab of the Member Landing Page
- Fixed an issue in which, when Widget and Label setup mode are both enabled, widget titles would not appear correctly
- Idea submitters can now see Ideas that they submitted anonymously in the My Ideas widget
- Fixed an issue in which rich-text formatting added from the Post Idea 2.0 page would not appear correctly in the View Idea page
- Fixed an issue with Post Idea 1.0 in which Date-type Idea Submission fields would not display correctly in View Idea 2.0
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for May 11, 2016. Happy Innovating!