Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- When copying the design of an existing Pipeline, the images and settings from the Challenge Overview Widget are now also copied. This includes copying the design when:
- Creating a new Pipeline using Duplicate Initiative
- Copying an existing Challenge Design template when creating a Solve Pipeline
- Creating a new WebStorm and selecting from an existing Challenge Design template
- The [CONTACT] dynamic field in Action Item email alerts now correctly populates with the Contact Name configured in WebStorm Setup
- For View Idea 2.0, selecting attachments now opens them in a new tab
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for June 29, 2016. Happy Innovating!