Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Development Team Members can now view a Development Action Item's revision history while completing a Development Action Item
- A revision is saved in the "Revision History" every time the form is saved or marked complete
- To view the Revision History, select the "Revision History" link at the top of the Development Action Item
- Earlier revisions can be viewed and restored at any time
- We have made a number of updates to file and column header naming conventions for Exports in Enterprise and WebStorm Setup, as well as Pipeline Management
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for August 3, 2016. Happy Innovating!