Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, August 17, 2016, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- We have made a few updates to displayed text in order to improve consistency and clarity throughout our software. This includes Enterprise, WebStorm and Pipeline Management areas.
- Labels and other text that have previously been edited will not be affected by these updates
- When copying the design of an existing Pipeline, configurations for reputation points are now also copied over. This includes copying the design when:
- Creating a new Pipeline using Duplicate Initiative
- Copying an existing Challenge Design template when creating a Solve Pipeline
- Creating a new WebStorm and selecting from an existing Challenge Design template
- The 'Category' field on the View Idea 2.0 page will only be displayed if a Webstorm has more than one category. For Webstorms that only have one category, the 'Category' field will be hidden on this page.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for August 24, 2016. Happy Innovating!