Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, August 24, 2016, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- We fixed an issue in which users with login emails exceeding 50 characters were unable to access the system; the email login field character limit has been increased.
- We fixed an issue in which hidden Ideas were not appearing in search results for WebStorm Administrators and Moderators; hidden Ideas will appear in search results for users with Administrator and Moderator access.
- We fixed an issue in which changes to the order of stages were not being saved; changes to the order of stages for a Pipeline are now saved successfully.
- The Rules Engine in Pipelines has been enhanced. When creating a rule to send an email, users may include the following additional dynamic fields in their email templates:
- Idea Description: the paragraph description of the idea
- Idea Submission Form: questions and answers included in the idea submission page
- Comment (only available for specific trigger events): comment text
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for August 31, 2016. Happy Innovating!