Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, November 9, 2023. This post may be truncated if you have received these release notes via email.
To read the complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- The action item list on Userhome now includes a listing of all Memo action items.
- Consolidated the integrations options under site setup to all be located under site settings > ideas > integrations tab.
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to edit the Rich Text/HTML widget on the view idea page.
- Fixed an issue where Rich Text/HTML widgets were showing unnecessary scroll bars in some browsers/operating systems.
- Fixed a bug where development fields that had attachments became uneditable.
- Fixed a bug where systems that had terms and conditions enabled would intermittently not redirect to a deep link within the platform.
- Fixed a bug where the Hackathon "Browse Participants" button was always showing in the main initiative home screen banner.
- Fixed an issue where idea content was not displayed on View Idea 3 from the list view when using custom idea code prefixes.
- Fixed an issue in the join event feature for Hackathon, where removing all expertise from the registration modal would not save the selection.
- Fixed a bug where task assignment within Project Room briefly showed as blank upon refresh.
- Fixed a bug for Hackathon's team size caps where, in some views, team members could be added past the limit.
- Fixed a bug where Whiteboard was not abiding by the default browser refresh hotkeys.
- Fixed a bug where objects in Whiteboard were not flipping on a horizontal or vertical axis when rotated or moved in that format.
- Fixed a bug where profile images were not loading in some action item views.