Our latest Product Release took effect Wednesday, November 15, 2023. This post may be truncated if you have received these release notes via email.
To read the complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made:
- We now allow the ability to adjust icons for Memos and Whiteboards within Project Room.
- Updated the View Idea 3 background transparency when navigating between steps and list view.
- Updated the permission levels on development team field visibility for team submissions.
- Updated the formatting of Whiteboard's numeric ordering, ensuring that the sub-bullets reset to alpha order.
- Updated the search on Idea Boards screens to allow an input of special characters.
- Fixed an issue in Hackathon, where participants were not loading under specific sort options.
- Fixed an issue where the tab within a user's browser window was showing an incorrect count of open action items.
- Fixed an issue where record images could not be adjusted when completing action items.
- Fixed a bug in Project Room where tasks nestled within a folder created an endless spin on the task page.
- Fixed a bug where copying and pasting attachments was not working inside the comment feature on a record.