The "Implementation" tool type for a Suggest challenge makes it easier for the Idea Owner to update the idea's resolution as either "Implemented" or "Not Pursued".
The Idea Owner can alternatively "Return" the project. This tool also ensures that the Idea Owner is accountable for the implementation of the idea. Read more below!
- After the Idea Owner claims ownership of an idea and decides it's worth implementing in the "Find Owner" step it will be moved into the "Implementation" step
- The owner will then receive a "Implementation" action item where they will have three options
- The first option the Idea Owner has is "Mark as Implemented"
- Choosing this option will move the idea to the "Record Outcomes" step in the Suggest pipeline
- The Idea Owner can choose "Mark Not Pursued"
- Choosing this option will move the idea to the "Not Pursued" step in the Suggest pipeline
- The Idea Owner can also choose "Return Project"
- Choosing this option will move the idea back to the "Find Owner" step in the Suggest pipeline