Brightidea's most recent software release took effect on Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 5:00 PM PST. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Brightidea Support Portal.
The following updates and improvements have been made:
- Fixed an issue in which email notifications for blog posts/updates were not being sent out.
- Added the field 'Outcome (Count)' to idea exports from the Innovations Pillar and from the Pipeline list view.
- Fixed an issue in which end user replies to Administrator comments were incorrectly appearing as Administrator comments.
- Fixed an issue in which users were unable to message an Idea submitter when hovering over the submitter's name from an Action Item view.
- Fixed an issue in which attempting to copy greater than 10 Ideas in a Pipeline was unsuccessful.
- Fixed an issue in which Action Item alerts were being displayed in the Notifications dropdown.
- Fixed an issue in which hidden Ideas were not appearing in Search Results for administrators with permissions to view said Ideas.
- Fixed an issue in which links included in the Idea Description field were not correctly working.
- Fixed an issue in which Idea Drafts were not being correctly loaded in Post Idea 2.0.
- Fixed an issue in which previews of PDFs uploaded in Post Idea were not loading.
If you have any questions about these updates, please let us know. And stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for November 2, 2016. Happy Innovating!