Our latest product release took effect Wednesday, January 10, 2024. This post may be truncated if you have received these release notes via email.
To read the complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Updates and Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where canceled action items were not showing in the action items manager
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect error message was showing when duplicating an initiative
- Fixed a bug where there was a 500 error on the people pillar for some customers
- Fixed a bug for when viewing a record on View Idea 3, the action items UI was not properly scaled
- Fixed a UI bug in the menu selection of Top Ideas
- Updated the UI within Project Room file uploading to show progress and error messages in line
- General UI polishing to the new rules engine
- Update to export to remove a deprecated field, and reposition the Whiteboard URL
- Updated the right panel UI to see a transparent color picker
- Updated zoom speed when dragging objects off the viewport edge
- Fixed a bug where the smart matrix x- and y- axis where set on an inverse scale