Great news! We got some updates for ya! The below took effect Wednesday, January 17th, 2017. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made...
Front End Initiative
- Made updates to the 'New to Me' filter on Idea Boards, whereby certain ideas would not show up new.
- Made updates so that registered users do not see unnecessary fields after registering for an initiative.
- Your 'Submission Name' can now be changed within WebStorm Setup --> Ideas --> Ideas tab.
- Fixed an issue in search where the WebStorm Name would not always show correctly.
- Made updates to OCR idea submission to fix some ideas not loading correctly.
Back End Pipeline Management
- Fixed an issue with the count of 'Administrators' showed in Administrators Tab.
- Performance improvements to the People Pillar.
- Fixed an issue where certain ideas would be hidden for moderators.
- Fixed an issue where submission description characters were getting cut off when exporting from List View.
- Fixed an issue where 'URL Format' selection for idea codes, would not reflect correctly in certain email templates.
- Fixed an issue where idea code would not sort correctly.
- Fixed issues with editing steps when switching it to a 'Development' step.
- Fixed issues with tasks not sorted correctly.
- Various minor updates to layout, pop-ups, and design.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for Wednesday, January 24th, 2018.
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team