We got some cool updates for ya! I know, and its not even February yet.
The below took effect Wednesday, January 24th, 2017. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made...
Front End Initiative
- Fixed issues with formatting in rich text editor on View Idea page.
- Fixed issues with the 'Business Impact' tab not loading correctly.
- There was an issue with fullscreen capability when adding a Vimeo/YouTube video to a submission's description or long text field. Now, the fullscreen feature will remain visible.
- Fixed issue with page formatting when creating a new initiative from an App.
- Made slight updates to the login screen when registering for a system that already has a pre-existing account.
- Fixed issues with search in the Innovation and Engagement dashboards.
Back End Pipeline Management
- The User Activity export (in Setup) now includes 'Expertise' column when exporting.
- People Pillar data exporting is here!
- Any filters to the People Pillar will be respected when exporting to Excel.
- Fixed issue with Pipeline Engagement dashboard, where filtering on location caused an error.
- Fixed an issue with List view sorting by idea code.
- Fixed issue with error when moving ideas via 'Change Step' in Manage Scorecard page.
- Fixed issues with dragging tasks in different order.
- Layout and design updates in navigation, pop-ups, and more!
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for Wednesday, January 31st, 2018.
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team