1 Month Down. 11 left! Time is just going too fast, I just can't. Deep breath....Ok, I feel better now.
The below took effect Wednesday, January 31st, 2017. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made...
Front End Initiative
- In the 'Voting History' export on the initiative level, 'Vote Date' is now a column available.
- Line breaks are now respected in the Initiative homepage header. (Note: This does not apply to the default newest Solve site homepage)
- When entering expertise on the edit profile page of my user profile, you are now not able to save an expertise with a comma.
- When searching for a team member in the 'Add/Edit team' popup, the user should be able to find a user based off: email address, screen name, first name, last name, or first & last name
- In the 'Business Impact' tab, the character limit for 'Costs' is now now 50 characters.
Back End Pipeline Management
- Fixed issues with the loading spinner in the 'Manage Step' page for some tool-types.
- Fixed an issue with an error, when an action item was sent to a deleted user.
- Updated clarity in some text in the Rules Engine.
- "Idea Updated --> Idea Edited"
- "Score --> Votes or Chips"
- Tasks are now 'To-Do's! Wahoo!
- Performance enhancements were made on loading 'To-Do's.
- Selecting a status link from the Activity feed now brings the user to the initiative's idea board, filtered by that status.
- Selecting a status link from the Enterprise Activity feed brings me to the respective initiative's idea board, filtered by that status.
- Fixed an issue with a deleted idea (with an associated to-do) and notifications not clearing.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for Wednesday, February 7th, 2018.
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team