The below took effect Wednesday, February 7, 2017. If you have received these release notes via email, this post may be truncated. To read complete documentation, please visit the Product Release Notes forum in the Support Portal.
Here are all the updates and improvements we made...
Front End Initiative
- 'Desired Expertise' is now an available filter on Idea Boards!
- Enable 'Desired Expertise' in Initiative Setup --> Ideas --> Idea Boards.
- Note, this functionality is ideal for running Hackathons with our Hack app.
- As a participant in a Hackathon, he/she can search for projects that need an expertise that they may have, so that they can find an existing project team to join.
- Made updates to search to accommodate edited submission form questions and answers.
- Updated search on Idea Boards, whereby the user can search (on the left hand menu) for first, last, screen name, or email address.
- Fixed an issue with tag field auto-completing when 'Restrict Tag Suggestions to WebStorm' feature was enabled.
Back End Pipeline Management
- Fixed issue with exporting action items for Community administrators.
If you have any questions about these updates, please do not be shy to let us know. And as always, stay tuned for more – our next release is scheduled for Wednesday, February 14th, 2018. ❤️
Anthony, Brightidea Product Team